Chemical Guys Woolly Mammoth Drying Towel 25 x 36
WHY BUY THIS PRODUCT?
- Premium ultra-soft drying-towel
- Absorbs over a gallon of water!
- Gigantic 36’’ x 25’’ dimensions; enough to dry an entire SUV
- Lint free & scratch free
- Made with premium 70/30 microfiber
- Silk edges further reduce scratches
- Light gray color highlights dirt; shows you when to flip to avoid scratches
ABOUT THIS TOWEL
The Chemical Guys Woolly Mammoth Microfiber Drying Towel is the softest, shaggiest, and most-absorbent microfiber drying towel ever made. The gigantic Woolly Mammoth Towel is perfect for drying any large or small vehicle right after a wash. The Woolly Mammoth Towel absorbs over a gallon of water off the surface of any vehicle for a streak-free shine after a wash. Use Woolly Mammoth Towels to soak up wash water and quickly dry any car, truck, motorcycle, or SUV. Woolly Mammoth Microfiber Drying Towels are perfect for drying because they are ultra-soft, ultra-plush, and stitched for scratch-free wiping on paintwork, pet dogs, and small children. Every towel features a one inch thick microfiber pile that cushions every swipe and wipe on sensitive paintwork. Microfiber is the industry-standard cloth for touching and wiping cars because it is super-soft, super-absorbent, and will not scratch paint when used properly. Woolly Mammoth Microfiber Drying Towels are made with premium 70/30 blended microfiber for ultimate softness and durability, and a luxurious silk-banded edge to further reduce the chances of scratching sensitive paintwork. The premium microfiber and exclusive silk-banded edges are ultra-soft, and help prevent any swirls or scratches on sensitive paintwork and automotive surfaces. Pick up the Chemical Guys Woolly Mammoth Microfiber Drying Towel to dry off an entire car after the weekly wash in one pass.
KEEP YOUR TOWELS CLEAN AND SOFT
Clean and soft microfiber is crucial to preventing scratches on paint. Use Chemical Guys Microfiber Wash to keep your microfiber towels clean, soft, and absorbent!
To wash and dry microfiber goods:
- Separate microfiber towels by type into designated wash & dry loads.
- Keep grimy towels separate from cleaner paint towels!
- Start by washing “cleaner” towels first, then finish with “grimier” towels.
- Machine wash microfiber goods with Chemical Guys Microfiber Wash and HOT water.
- Hot water opens the fibers to better release dirt and grease.
- Do not use fabric softener: fabric softeners clog microfiber and render them unabsorbent and useless.
- Machine dry microfiber goods on LOW heat.
- High heat cooks fibers, makes them hard, and then they can scratch paint.
- Do not use fabric softener dryer sheets: fabric softeners clog microfiber and render them unabsorbent and useless.