Why Buy This Product?
- 53% Brazilian white carnauba wax
- Wipe on, wipe off formula
- Perfect for dark, pearls and metallic paintwork
- Unique blend of oils and liquid crystal polymers
About Pete's '53
Pete’s ’53 Black Pearl Carnauba Paste Wax is the perfect way to give your paintwork a show winning shine. Pete’s ’53 is for the enthusiast who demands a paste wax that is handcrafted from the highest quality all-natural materials. Pete’s ’53 blends only the finest raw ingredients combining almond, coconut, banana, and propolis oils in a premium emulsion combined with 53 percent Brazilian white carnauba by volume. The all-natural paste wax creates a warm shine that will really let your paintwork stand out. Pete’s ’53 offers a brilliant high gloss shine to any color paintwork. The unique blend of oils and liquid crystal polymers is specifically formulated to enhance dark and metallic paintwork.
How To Use:
- Wash and thoroughly dry your auto or motorcycle first
- Use the included dura-foam applicator to spread a thin layer of Pete’s '53 over the painted portions of your auto or motorcycle.
- Pete’s '53 will not dry to a haze. You can buff it off immediately with a soft, clean microfiber towel.
- Finish with a quick detailer to leave a clean, fantastic shine.