WHY BUY THIS PRODUCT?
- Protectant and quick detailing spray for satin matte paints, matte finishes, matte vinyl wraps
- Cleans, enhances, and protects
- Spray sealant technology protects against contamination and pollution
- Removes dirt, dust, road grime, fingerprints, and more
- Streak-free formula
- UV protection prevents fading
- Contains no Wax, solvents or silicone – adds no gloss
- Works best with a microfiber towel
- Available in 4 ounce, 64 ounce, and 1 gallon sizes
HOW IT WORKS
Chemical Guys Meticulous Matte Detailer & Spray Sealant cleans and protects matte paint finishes and vinyl wraps. Matte finishes are loved for their crisp cool look and bold showcase of the vehicle’s lines, but they pose special detailing challenges. Normal soaps, detail sprays, and waxes enhance unwanted shine on matte and satin finishes. Matte paints are especially sensitive to contamination from pollution, water spots, dirt, dust, bird droppings, and insects. Meticulous Matte Detailer & Spray Sealant is the first matte-safe paintwork detail spray that adds durable spray sealant protection. Meticulous Matte provides slick lubrication to remove dirt, dust, fingerprints, brake dust, bird droppings, and insect spatters without scratching sensitive matte paint finishes. Meticulous Matte contains no gloss enhancers and no wax that would add unwanted gloss and shine. Specialty spray sealant technology blended within Meticulous Matte coats the matte finish, enhances the crisp sheen, and protects against pollution, water spots, UV sunlight, and contaminants that attack paintwork and wraps. Using Meticulous Matte Detailer & Spray Sealant during regular cleanings protects matte finishes against the elements, and keeps them cleaner for longer.
How To Use:
Dilution Ratio: Ready to Use.
- Shake well.
- Spray on surface.
- Gently wipe dirt, brake dust, bird droppings, or other debris in one direction with a premium microfiber towel.
- Use a clean premium microfiber towel to buff dry to reveal a clean and crisp matte sheen.
- Repeat as needed.
- Always test for desired effects on an inconspicuous spot.