WHY BUY THIS PRODUCT?
- Premium scratchless microfiber car wash mitt
- Plush and fluffy fabric captures dirt, grime, and debris
- Holds tons of suds and water for fast cleaning with fewer trips to the bucket
- Durable elastic cuff fits either hand and prevents drops on the dirty ground
- Machine washable for easy care and scratch-free detailing
ABOUT THIS WASH MITT
Stop scratching your car every time you wash it! Are you still using old T-shirts, dirty rags, and one bucket at your Sunday morning car wash? It’s time to throw away the old rags and pick up the Chemical Guys Extra Thick Wash Mitt! This fluffy multi-fiber car wash tool is woven with soft and durable microfiber fabric, the same material used in scratch-free car cloths. Now you can help prevent any swirls and scratches with every wipe as you clean dirt, grime, and debris during the car wash! The plush mitten slips over the hand, but is secured with the double-stitched elastic cuff. Now you won’t drop the wash mitt on the ground and scratch the paint with any rocks or pebbles you pick up along the way. The open interior design of the mitt allows you to turn it over to the clean side for extended scratch-free wiping before returning to the rinse and soap buckets. The Extra Thick Multi-Fiber Wash Mitt fits on either hand for lefties and righties, and stays on the hand for trouble-free detailing on any vertical panel, horizontal surface, and every curve and contour on any vehicle. Easily wash the car, family van, truck, motorcycle, or SUV with the Extra Thick Multi-Fiber Wash Mitt. Even care instructions are simple: throw the Extra Thick Wash Mitt in the machine with your microfiber towels. That’s it! Keep the mitt clean for scratch-free wiping at every car wash, and keep your car looking showroom-beautiful. The Extra Thick Multi-Fiber Wash Mitt is the detailer’s choice for the perfect car wash.
How To Use:
Washing The Car
- Use two buckets whenever washing your car: fill one bucket with 5 gallons of water and 1 – 3 oz. of your favorite Chemical Guys car wash soap, and the other bucket with plain water.
- Rinse your car, then wash in straight lines with the soapy wash mitt.
- After cleaning a panel or two, dip the mitt in the bucket of plain water to loosen the embedded dirt and grime, then wring it out on the ground to purge the dirt from within.
- Return to the soap bucket and continue to wash the whole car.
- Rinse away all soap and dirt from the car, then dry with premium microfiber towels.
- Machine wash microfiber goods with Chemical Guys Microfiber Wash and HOT water.
- Machine dry microfiber goods on LOW heat.
- Do not use fabric softener or dryer sheets: fabric softeners clog microfiber, rendering it unabsorbent and useless.