WHY BUY THIS PRODUCT?
- Cleans even the smallest cracks and crevices
- Three different sizes because one size doesn’t always fit all
- Easily manouvers through wheel spokes, engine bays, door jambs, and exhaust tips
- Works great on wheels, rims, grilles, vents, brakes, exhausts, and other narrow spaces
- Soft boar head bristles won’t scratch sensitive surfaces
- Finally clean those lug nuts, grilles, and exhaust tips!
- No metal parts to reduce the chances of scratching surfaces
- Also available for Interior Detailing
ABOUT THESE BRUSHES
There’s nothing more frustrating than doing a full exterior detail and not being able to get your tools into those small, but filthy, hard to reach areas! Get down and dirty in even the smallest cracks and crevices with the Chemical Guys All in the Details Exterior Detailing Brushes. The premium boar head bristles are strong enough to dislodge even the toughest set-in grime, but soft enough not to scratch your car’s paint or polished metal finishes. Emblems, thin wheel spokes, and slatted grilles are some of the trickiest places to clean and can drive even the most patient detailer insane. Now, you don’t have to have the smallest hands to clean all those hard to reach areas, just let the Chemical Guys All in the Details Exterior Detailing Brushes reach all those difficult places where your big mitts can’t fit!
BECAUSE ONE SIZE DOESN’T FIT ALL
Have you ever seen a car that looked pristine from afar, but closer inspection revealed dirt and debris stuck in the emblems, exhaust tips, and small wheel spokes? It’s the details that matter, so quit ignoring those difficult to clean cracks and crevices just because you can’t reach them. Chemical Guys All in the Details Exterior Brushes come in three different sizes because when it comes to detailing, one size doesn’t fit all. Like painting, detailing is an art and the Mona Lisa wasn’t painted with a single brush. It was executed with a variety of different sized brushes, and likewise, you will need an assortment of brushes when detailing depending on the task at hand. Use the small brush for the tiniest hard to reach spaces such as lug nuts, the medium sized one for emblems, and the large one for grilles, engine bays, and exhaust tips. The premium boar hair bristles easily fit into rounded corners, slim openings, and along contoured surfaces to lift away deeply embedded filth.