Chemical Guys 100 Gram Medium Grey Clay Bar & Clay Luber 16oz
This bundle consists of;
1 - 100 gram Chemical Guys grey medium clay bar
1 - Chemical Guys Clay Luber 16oz
ABOUT THE MEDIUM DUTY CLAY BAR
You’ve washed and dried your car and it feels very rough and sticky to the touch. All that pollution, industrial fallout, and brake dust stuck to the paint makes it impossible for dirt to wash off, and for fresh wax to stick to the surface directly. If the Light Duty and OG Clay Bars are not making the surface smooth, bust out the Medium Duty Clay Bar. The sticky Gray clay bar grabs a hold of tougher contamination that is stuck harder to the exterior of your vehicle. Remove tree sap, brake dust, rail dust, paint overspray, pollution, and industrial fallout from any daily driver. If you live in a big city and your car is parked outside more than 12 hours a day, you probably have to use the Gray Medium Duty Clay Bar. Decontaminate any exterior surface that is shiny or clear with the Medium Clay Bar. Rub the medium clay bar with Luber synthetic clay bar lubricant over paintwork, glass, clear plastics on headlights and tail lights, and polished metals to make them feel smooth as glass again. Once they feel smooth to the touch, the surface is ready to be polished to remove swirls and scratches, and waxed to seal in a bright glossy shine. Use the Gray Medium Duty Clay bar for heavy stuck-on contamination that’s ruining your car’s shine.
How To Use:
- Wash vehicle well to remove loose dirt and debris.
- Mist a 2’ x 2’ area generously with Chemical Guys Luber Lubricant.
- Break off ⅓ of the clay bar, form it into a patty, then glide it back and forth across the surface.
- The clay bar will grab the surface initially.
- This grabbing indicates that the clay is removing contamination.
- Continue rubbing gently until the clay glides freely.
- Buff each completed section dry with a microfiber towel.
- Before moving to the next section, inspect the clay.
- If it appears soiled, fold the clay and use a clean portion to clean the next section.
- If you drop the clay or it becomes completely soiled, discard the clay bar and continue with a fresh piece of the clay bar.
- Decontaminate any exterior surface that is shiny or clear:
- Clear optical plastics
- Polished Metals
- Finish by sealing the clean and smooth surfaces with your favorite Chemical Guys vehicle coating, synthetic sealant, or natural carnauba wax.